Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sensual phone sex mutual pleasure



MM, You love when I tease you don't you darling?

We had an amazing call the other day. I love our sexy role play. You were so hot and excited when I told you how I would slowly strip for you toss my panties on your face, slide my sexy nylons off and run them all over your hot excited body.
I could hear your intake of breath as I told you how sensual it would feel when I ran my soft silky nylons up and down your trobbing cock and hard full balls. You wanted more didn't you?

I had to keep teasing you and teasing you until you begged me to let you cum for me, I told you how good it felt to run my hands down my body just for you. You know how hot I was how bad i wanted to cum for you too.
I love a sensual sexy role play, and it was mind blowing for us both.

I hope for many many more.
xoxo
Until next time.
Sexy Sensual lover,
Victoria
http://www.bedtimebunnies.com/victoria.html

1-888-40-BUNNY (1-888-402-8669)




No comments:

Post a Comment